convert your VHS tapes or vinyl records to DVD, CD and more…
Let us preserve your old VHS videos, cassette tapes or vinyl records by converting them to DVD, CD or any other digital format. Memories last a lifetime… old analog tape does not!
What we do:
We import and digitize your old VHS, cassette tape, vinyl record and other analog formats so that they last forever. Once we have digitized your video or audio you can post it online, e-mail it, even put it on your ipod or multimedia player. We can also put it on a DVD or CD with a menu and indexed tracks just like a commercially purchased disc. We can also make multiple copies to distribute to your friends and family.
Why you need to preserve your old analog VHS, cassette tape or vinyl records:
- CDs and DVDs are extremely durable and will last generations. Old analog tapes deteriorate, can become un-magnetized and even stick together losing precious memories and moments.
- Converted CDs and DVDs can be easily duplicated on your own home computer. Once you have converted your VHS, cassette tape or vinyl record to a digital format, creating copies for your friends and family is quick and easy.
- Digitized audio and video is convenient and portable. It can be transferred and shared via numerous formats. A flash drive/memory stick, an ipod, mp3 or multimedia player, a smart phone, a computer, e-mail… You can even upload it on youtube where anyone online can see and hear it.
We can convert the following formats:
- VHS tapes
- S-VHS (Super-VHS) tapes
- VHS-C tapes
- miniDV tapes
- DVCam tapes
- Video8 (8mm) tapes
- Video Hi8
- vinyl records
- cassette tapes
- microcassette/minicassette tapes
- 1/4 inch reel to reel
- MiniDisc (MD)
- Digital Audio Tape (DAT)
Audio and video formats that we can digitize your media into include:
- DVD in addition to numerous digital video formats (ASF, AVI, DivX, F4V, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MPEG (mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4), TRP, TS, WMV)
- CD in addition to numerous digital audio formats (AAC, AIFF, APE, AU, CAF, FLAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MKA, MP3, MP4, OGG, SD2, WAV)
- $20 per audio or video hour.
- Minimum billing is for 1 hour. Additional billing is in 1/4 hr segments.
- Additional copies: CDs – $2.50 each, DVDs – $3.50 each
Don’t lose all those valuable moments. Preserve your old VHS, cassette tape and vinyl records so they will be here for generation after generation.